Thursday, September 6, 2012

September 5, 2012

Breakfast: I had a toasted bagel thin cinnamon raisin with butter and shared half of it with bj. coffee had about 4 cups or so with half and half. I also went to starbucks and got a skinny vanilla latte.
Snack: I had a small green apple.
Lunch: I had spicy tuna sushi and salmon tempura sushi it was quite delicious with a green salad and an egg roll.
For dinner were supposed to go to Olive Garden.
Dinner was delicious!
I ordered water to drink, and I ordered salad with dressing on the side.
We also ordered an appetizer: Fried ravioli, fried zucchini, and calamari
First pasta was linguine with a five cheese marinara sauce, 2nd was linguine with a 3 meat sauce, and finally the alfredo. I didn't finish the first plate nor the 2nd or the 3rd. and had 1 1/2 breadsticks!
I was completely stuffed!
We than went grocery shopping at Kroger and Wal-mart. We did pretty good!
Got home and tried Marty's version of alfredo sauce it was good and had a milkshake that was delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment