Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 24, 2012

Monday
Weigh-in: 279 so I am 8 pounds lighter from my last period.
Breakfast coffee and mcdonalds egg mcmuffin half muffin and no hashbrown. I dont know what it is these days but I'm not in the mood for potatoes. I don't even like french fries much these days.
Lunch I had a campbells chicken noodle (whole grain pasta) soup with a side salad, carrots, grape tomatoes and mccormick toppings. light raspberry dressing.
trying to keep it light since I have a weigh in tonight.
Snacked on some pistachios before I left work
Went and got mom from work
Got home and changed for the gym
I weighed in there and to them I lost 2lbs!
I did the elliptical for 30 mins
Got home and ate dinner had mashed potatoes, kielbasa with curry sauce.
I had a sugar free chocolate cookie.
Pumpkin spice tea and bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment