Thursday, September 6, 2012

July 18, 2012

I have come to the realization that I am not on track with my weight loss. I have slipped into a "depression" I guess you would say. I have been in a relationship for about four months now, I feel that this relationship has something to do with it. I have been drinking diet coke, eating doritos, craving sweets, eating over my portions. I can see that I've been eating bad. I've grown tired of lettuce.  So i've been eating tomatoes and cucumbers. I've also been stressed out because at one point I was changing jobs and have been getting hives. Finally went to the doctor for the hives and the doctor gave me a perscription for prednisone. I took it and the hives disappeared. Went on the scale last friday and gained 7lbs! I also got my period that day. So I'm pretty sure it was the period and steriods that made me gain now hopefully I will be able to lose what I gained. Need to get back down to 267.6 and below! I'm mentally frustrated with it. I know I need to start blogging again and tracking what I eat everyday. I'm working on drinking more water. I've also been into running/jogging/walking. I really need to make more time for myself to lose this weight or I will never lose it. Maybe I should focus on losing 10% just not sure how I'm going to do that, maybe go back to the basics? walk for 5 days for 30 minutes. Maybe try a different lettuce? Butter lettuce, boston lettuce? Edamame? Beets? Endive?

Avocado dress:
1 cup of avocado
1 garlic clove
1 cup of fat free yogurt/ greek yogurt
fresh herbs

Maybe getting some romaine lettuce to grill....

No comments:

Post a Comment