Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10, 2012

Monday!
Weigh-in my new scale says I'm 289.6 but the scale I have been using says 286.6 which means I have gained 5lbs, I do have my period so I usually gain around 5lbs of water.
I really think I should go by the one I've been on for a year.
I had coffee and a crueller for breakfast and fed mom as well.
Dropped mom off and went to dunkin donuts needed more coffee and a flatbread for breakfast.
Lunch: I had a small fry from mcdonalds. small side salad with a whole tomato, carrots shredded, mccormick toppings with light ranch dressing. it was delicious! starting to love salads again. Mom also made some tuna fish salad with saltines. Craving salt since I'm on my period.
Dinner: cauliflower crust pizza! it was really good! quite delicious :)
made some egg muffins tonight too for quick breakfasts in the morning
went shopping with daniel and we got mcdonalds for a snack I got a dipped chocolate cone it was pretty amazing.
Got home and cleaned up a bit!
had a snack piece of ezekiel bread with almond butter and sugar free strawberry jam.
pretty good if you ask me!
now i'm ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment