Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7, 2012

After a night of trying to catch up on all the things I need to get done, Daniel and I got into a fight. i didn't mean to start a fight, just he's always on his phone all the time and it just makes me wonder why?? Anyways we worked it out. But my other worry is me going to the bathroom 2-3 times a night, I used to never do that. I know what it is my pre-diabetes acting up need to get back into working out will join lose to win for sure now!
Morning blood sugar: 118
Breakfast I had bojangles sausage egg and tomato biscuit
went to the gym and worked out for 30 minutes on the elliptical and sweated my ass off!
Got home and walked BJ for 15 minutes.
Afternoon blood sugar: 100
at a pure protein bar and should have just stopped there.
But i had a croissant with turkey and  bacon like a club with sargento cheese
Left to run some errands
Stopped by Dannelle's for coffee and to chit chat.
Left to go to crystals and we all went to vancosta's
got some italian bread, side salad with home dressing
spaghetti with meat sauce
dark chocolate cake half
evening blood sugar: 156
too the kids shopping, than dropped them off
now its bed time

No comments:

Post a Comment