Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 11, 2012

Morning
Made coffee had a egg muffin and a powdered crueller for breakfast yum!
I am snack at 10:28 am on reduced fat cheese and some saltine crackers.
Lunch I have a salad made with carrots and tomato with light ranch dressing. I have been eating a salad pretty much everyday. I am really hoping its making a difference but will see!
Lunch Daniel brought me some taco bell I had a doritos locos taco and a 7-layer burrito which was not what I wanted when I asked for a fresco supreme chicken burrito. but all well.
Snack: cheese and apple.
Dinner: I snacked on some tuna fish salad, croissant and a chicken patti.
Cleaned up quite a bit and did some laundry.
Went to the gym for a good hour. did 10 mins on each elliptical, treadmill and expresso bike. Did some strength training afterwards. overall good workout.
Got home had a protein bar
Cleaned up the kitchen
Finished up the laundry
went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment