Friday, September 28, 2012

September 25, 2012

Tuesday Morning
Not a good morning didn't sleep well, bj got on my nerves, well pretty much everyone got on my nerves this morning.
Breakfast I was bad and had dunkin donuts big and toasty but did not eat the bread. I ate the two eggs, bacon and hash browns. with a medium coffee cream and splenda.
Snack: pistachios and a green apple.
Lunch: romaine lettuce with grape tomatoes, shredded carrots, mccormick toppings and light raspberry vinagrette. bologna sandwich and part of a pepperoni pizza.
Dinner Daniel and I went Cracker Barrel for dinner
I had breakfast the sunrise sampler
I ate the hashbrowns, eggs, bacon, ham, sausage one biscuit and gravy. bringing the grits and apples home.
We also went to walmart to look for stuff for the kids.
Gym for 30 minutes elliptical training

No comments:

Post a Comment