Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 1st, 2012- June 7th, 2012

June 1st was not my best day weighing in at 277 wasn't happy.
I went for a swim about 30mins and did half a mile. Than did the aerobics class for an hour.
I felt better afterwards. Went home and cooked some eggs and bacon for breakfast.
Lunch I met dad at the greek festival and got the pork on a skewer, rice, beans and side salad. I did not eat all of the food but enough to make me full.
Dinner we did not have greek food we had chinese it had been raining so bad, I stayed in.
Reogranized my drawers and went to bed early.
Saturday back to work. breakfast was eggs, bacon, greek yogurt and pumpkin granola.
Lunch I packed my own lunch an arnold sandwich thin, cantalope, cucumbers and grapes.
Dinner we had homemade spaghetti Daniel had made and went to the races that night and snacked on pretzels, peanuts and twizzlers. We had been drinking too.
Sunday went to breakfast with Mom, Kathryn and Marty to cracker barrel. Ordered the sunrise platter with egg beatersw/cheese, turkey sausage, hashbrown casserole, and fried apples.
Lunch had some spaghetti. I started on the mac and cheese, made a vanilla pound cake.
And for dinner we had greek french toast, eggs and bacon.
Monday bad morning for breakfast. I went to starbucks and got there bacon and gouda sandwich with a light skinny carmel macchiato.
lunch I made an arnold sandwich with some fruits and veggies.
Dinner: was at the gym for the Lose to Win celebration and had half of a 6 inch subway sub with chips and salsa, pretzels, marshmallow fluff and a large side salad.
I had a large banana afterwards
Tuesday Breakfast I had my leftovers from cracker barrel on sunday. egg beaters, bacon, turkey sausage and biscuit yum!
Lunch I had some spaghetti that I measured! bell peppers with some cream cheese and 1 slice of garlic bread.
Dinner was at him moms we cooked steaks, mac and cheese, corn on the cob and a side salad I had two beers that night :( and pound cake for dessert with strawberries and whipped cream.
Got home and counted moms coins and snacked on some chips and dip I was bad today!
Wednesday
Breakfast went to mcdonalds for coffee because I honestly didn't want to make my own. Got the bacon, egg and cheese biscuit combo and I didn't like the biscuit so I gave it to bj and ate the hashbrown. Got to work and someone brought in donuts! I had one with coffee of course! And I really wanted another one but told myself I didn't need it. and I didn't.
Lunch I had half of a sub with a side sald and a small slice of pepperoni pizza.
I ate way to much! I was over stuffed
So I left work early to get my haircut done. I got done around 6:30 went home fed mom and made myself some eggs,bacon and a very small serving of mac and cheese
I took a bath, and baked brownies.
Thursday 
Breakfast I had a slice of pound cake with coffee and some fruit grapes and cantaloupe.
Lunch: I had the other half of my sub with a side salad and cucumbers in balsamic vinegar.
Dinner: Marty cooked dinner we had grilled pork chops, steaks, mac and cheese, salad and french fries it was really good!
Stayed home and went for a walk/jog with bj and daniel that night which was really fun!
Friday
Morning slept in till 8 am
Missed my appt with Michael
Went in and weighed in and lost 1.8 lbs! I was happy with that!
After coffee and snuggling with BJ I got up and cleaned around the house.
Breakfast: I had eggs and bacon
Lunch: I had sushi with Marty and Stephanie
Dinner: Olive Garden with Dannelle and Jordon
I did walk BJ for a nice walk today 42 minutes. Wore him out! Cleaned moms and dad bathroom
Cleaned downstairs bathroom. did some dusting. washed the towels.
It was a good day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment