Thursday, May 3, 2012

Time for a Change!

Its time for a change!
I have been in this plateau for too long, for me to settle for it.
I've also been in a weird funk as well.
Usually I cook my own breakfast and lunch but for some reason I didn't feel like doing any of it. I want to pick up breakfast on my way to work or go out for lunch. Something I haven't done since I first started losing weight. For the past couple of days now I have cooked or prepared my own meals, yes I did go to Dairy Queen last night and got a small turtle pecan blizzard. Trying to get better and not want to go out and eat all the time. Will see if this changes my scale weight at all. I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow. Hoping to revamp my lifestyle. Also hoping the stress I've been dealing with goes away and maybe that will help me get out of my plateau. I've come to far to just quit on it. Going to the movies tonight and I bought some sugar free candies and light popcorn instead of buying stuff at the movie theatre :) Little Changes, make Big Differences!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment