Saturday, May 12, 2012

Gained 10 pounds in the past few months

I've reviewed my last month on sparkpeople.com
And my calorie intake was through the roof I couldn't believe I had consumed so much! No wondering I haven't been able to lose anything!
So Wednesday I weighed in 277! ten pounds heavier! I was shocked and completely disappointed in myself!
Now Wednesday I had planned on going to the gym that evening. but I had to go home first and make dinner and brought Daniel home with me. So I cooked dinnner and chilled out for a bit, than took Daniel with me to get some things from his place to stay the night. We decided to go to Sweet Frog and I got some frozen yogurt chocolate, and cake batter with fruit, walnuts, sprinkles it was delicious!
I had 2079 calories for that day which is over my limit.
Thursday- I woke up in a good mood and got to work on time.
I wasn't too bad this day I made my own breakfast I made some eggs with bacon and arnold sandwich thin.
Lunch I had prepared a salad for that day. but we were ordering chinese for lunch and I was really craving sushi. So I got california roll and spicy tuna, rather than getting tempura which is fried I got california roll which is lighter in calories!
Home we had veggie burgers in pita pockets.
Went to the gym and completed the bike challenge in 46:18 8.38 miles it was tough!
Than it was Lose to Win!
I felt beat down and I went in for my weigh in afterwards and pretty much maintained @276 so I don't know whats going on.
I felt weak afterwards and really hungry! but I did not back down and pick up any fast food!
I got to Daniels and ate some food and went to bed afterwards!
My calorie intake was 968 that day!
Friday morning
woke up around 6:38 with a bad migraine!
Went to dunkin donuts and got some coffee and donuts but didn't even eat one but maybe half of one.
Went to take a shower and went to sleep woke up feeling nauseous and vomitted in the toilet.
I than tried to eat some graham crackers and couldn't keep those down either.
So I slept for a couple of hours and felt a little bit better
Mom came home and brought home an eclair she said try it you might be able to keep it down and just like clock work couldn't keep that down either or the water I tried to drink either.
so I rested a bit more and threw upa little bit more
Than dinner came and I tried to eat again I had a hot dog with ff and some sugar free pudding. it was delicious and I actually kept that down.
My calorie intake was 688 for that yesterday!
Hopefully I've lost some in the past couple of days

No comments:

Post a Comment