Wednesday, May 9, 2012

One Month Review April 1st- May 9th

Well I've review my last month on Sparkpeople to try and figure out why I was gaining instead of losing weight.
Calories range: 979-2808 I realized I was consuming more calories, and not working out hard enough to lose it. I wanted to keep my range around 1500 each day and I have not accomplished that at all in this last month.
Fat range:36-161 I'm not to worried about this, not just yet.
Carbohydrates range: 104-329 I am definitely worried about this area too much carbs
Protein range: Good
Calcium: Too Low
Cholesterol: Too Much
Fatty Acids: Too Much
Fiber: Too Low
Iron: Too Low
Sodium: Too high
Vitamin D: Too Low
So I def can see why I gained 10 pounds in the past couple of months. I'm hoping I can change this!
With the calorie range around 1500-1700 normal 1800-1900 on a bad day.
Fat range: pretty steady
Carbohydrates I would like to keep around 60-150 per day.
Protein: I don't have a problem with.
Calcium: I definitely should pump up so I'm going to make some chocolate pudding tonight to bring to work and try to have more yogurt, milk and cheese.
Cholesterol: I need to watch this one and this could be because of the eggs I've been eating.
Fatty Acids: Be on the look out especially for fast food.
Fiber: Work on this maybe for breakfast have a high fiber cereal.
Iron: More meats and veggies.
Sodium def comes from fast food and chinese
Just need to keep an eye on what I'm eating and maybe going back to the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment