Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wednesday November 7, 2012

Morning
Breakfast I had a fiber one caramel bar with coffee
And string cheese for a snack.
Lunch I had Arbys Beef and Cheddar Sandwich with a small curly fries.
Snack I don't think I had anything
Dinner I had a toasted english muffin, two eggs, bacon, cheese and sausage gravy.
Ate that than headed to the gym for a cooking demo that never happened which I had expected already.
I went on the treadmill and did one mile in 16:52 I wasn't too happy with that time. So I took a break and did it again and I completed one mile in 16:00 which shredded 52 seconds off! I think my attempt with the christmas town dash is to walk the first ten miles and than run and walk every other minute.
I than signed up for a cooking demo for friday at 7. Will see how that goes.
I got home and had a little bite to eat, took a bath and headed to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment