Monday, November 12, 2012

Sunday November 11, 2012

Sunday Morning
Did not sleep well all night.
Cried most of the night and was up from like 6 am
Daniel and I talked he didn't sleep at all during the night
Just a bad night
Breakfast didn't happen till noon
I had leftovers of cracker barrel french toast with eggs had plenty of coffee
Brought in all the christmas decorations.
Marty made me and himself some lunch pizza
Worked some more on the decorations
I laid down once more around 3 for an hour. Finally woke me up.
I looked at the ads with some cereal.
Daniel came home we talked for a little bit.
I watched my movie the other woman which wasn't bad
Made some dinner. Cooked chorizo with stewed tomatoes and some alfredo sauce and tossed all that with some spaghetti it was yummy!
Snacked on some sushi later
Went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment