Monday, November 12, 2012

Saturday November 10, 2012

Morning I had coffee with almond joy cream it was really good!
Went grocery shopping at walmart for work
Got to work and didn't get hungry till about 10am had part of a martins roll with butter
For lunch I had leftovers of homemade alfredo with pasta and some shrimp.
I fear tomorrow when I weigh in that its going to be horrible I went out last saturday and sunday
Monday I did okay
Tuesday I went out that morning and night because of the election wait
Wednesday I went out to Arbys for lunch!
Thursday I went to Taco Bell for dinner with daniel.
Friday I went to panera bread with mom for lunch.
Just a bad week! I fear I will gain. My period was tough this month!
Dinner was at the Toby Keith Restaurant had the buffalo chicken sandwich w/french fries. Had a couple of beers with Joshua. Than went to Luckies and PBR. It was okay till I got home. Daniel was packing all of his stuff and was leaving We got in a huge fight and he ended up staying the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment